LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
COMPETENCY TO CONTRACT
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone who is a minor or otherwise incompetent to contract, or knowingly allow such persons to register on MNPonline, except without parental consent.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. You will be required to give us personal information about yourself by filling in your details whilst undertaking the following:
(i) creating an Account, or
(ii) corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or
(iii) subscribing/using our specific Services, or
(iv) searching for a subject matter, or
(v) participating in the interactive services offered by the Website such as discussion boards, competition, promotion or survey, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
(vi) troubleshooting any problems.
The information you give us will include your name, e-mail address, phone number and location details, and may include your personal description, photograph, professional registration details, qualification, designation, etc.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your personal information and any other information collected by us:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and Services;
• to administer and enhance the security of our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; • to remember information to help you efficiently access your Account;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
• to ensure that Content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner;
• to send you Service-related notices (including regarding any change to the Services) and other promotional material. In order to verify that the e-mail address provided by you belongs to you, we may send you a verification e-mail. Once, the verification process is complete, your Account will be fully functional;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you. Further, we may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. We analyse the log files of our Website to better understand the volume of traffic to particular areas of our Website. This information helps us to serve your information needs.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We reserve the rights to distribute your personal information to any third party only under one of the following circumstances.
For Crime Prevention or Investigation. We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
• Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
• Detecting and preventing against the actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
• Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
• Under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. For Internal Use. We may share this information with any member of our Group. The term "Group" includes means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
With Selected Third Parties. We or our Group entities may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
• If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• We may also share your information with selected business partners such as:
- Payment processing companies.
- Service providers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
With Advertisers and advertising networks. We share your personal information and any other information collected by us with third parties for direct marketing purposes, research and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes, and you hereby give consent to the same. This makes it possible for us to operate our companies and provide free services to users like you. If you object to our data sharing practices, please refer to the section Your Rights.
We may also provide our subscribers/advertisers with aggregate or de-identified information about our users to select and serve relevant adverts to you. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes by sending us an email at privacy@MNPonline.in, in which case we may not be able to provide certain or all the Services to you.
• You may correct, amend, add or delete personal information from your Account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page.
• You are free to remove or delete Account at any point in time. If you choose to delete your Account information, then your Account will be removed from public visibility on the Website, and it may not be restored by us, however Your Content shall be available on the Website and/or any other platform where it has been shared, linked or referred.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Meera Chakravarti
AAF 002, Shipra Krishna Azure, Kaushambi,
Ghaziabad-201010 Uttar Pradesh
Monday to Friday - 10 am to 6 pm