This policy is applicable to all the Sellers (hereinafter referred to as “Sellers”) registered on mnponline.in (hereinafter referred to as “MNP”) and by listing their products on MNP unanimously agree and abide by all the terms mentioned below.
- CD/DVD, USB/Pen Drives, Tablets, SD Cards, Printed Material will be referred to as “Tangible Products”.
- Term “Shipping” means transfer or movement of sold Tangible Products from Seller to the User (hereinafter referred to as “Customer” or “User”) destination.
- “Shipping Source” means Seller’s present location from where the Tangible Product is shipped.
- “Shipping Destination” means User’s or Customer’s Postal Address provided to MNP at the time of placing the order.
- All the Tangible Products sold on MNP will be shipped by the Seller and they will be solely responsible for the delivery of the product.
- Seller has to take utmost care of shipping the right products to the right Users as per the Purchase Order Details provided by MNP.
- Seller has to make sure that all the packaging material used for shipping the product will be of best quality and correctly packaged in order to make sure that the products reach the Shipping Destination undamaged.
- Sellers before registering on MNP will provide a list of Pin Codes served by them in order to avoid wrong purchases for uncovered pin codes.
- Sellers after shipping the products will share or notify the Courier Tracking details to MNP and to the Customer via SMS or Email.
- All the shipments should be dispatched within 24 – 48 hours after the purchase details is sent to the Seller.